About the Grant Programme
In order to support organizations working with blind football all around the world and ones that would like to start playing blind football, the International Blind Football Foundation (IBF Foundation) has released a grant programme under the name “International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme”.
The International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme aims to provide organizations involved in blind football or wishing to start practising it with the equipment they need to play the sport.
IBF Foundation is proud to open the call for proposals for the International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme.
Please be aware that all project proposals will be reviewed and rated. We can only review complete project proposals received before the project proposal deadline and in line with the conditions outlined in these guidelines.
Eligibility of Organisations and Project Proposals
The following types of organisations are eligible to participate in this call for project proposals:
- Blind football teams/clubs;
- Schools for blind people;
- Organizations of and for visually impaired people;
- National Blind Sports Federations (NFs);
- National Paralympic Committees (NPCs);
- National Football Associations;
Please be aware that if your organization was one of the beneficiaries of the previous editions of “Let´s Play! Grant Programme”, your project will not have priority if you apply for the same type of equipment.
The focus area is providing the equipment needed to practise blind football to organizations which are beginning to play blind football or would like to start developing blind football. Projects focussing on youth development (male and female, under 23) and women’s blind football are particularly welcome.
Key performance factors to be reviewed are:
1. Previous experience with blind football.
2. Age and gender of the beneficiaries.
3. Financial situation of the organization.
4. Expected results.
The International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme:
The goals of this project are:
- to help new interested organizations in blind football to start developing the sport;
- to assist organizations which have just started developing blind football.
The International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme will provide organizations with the following equipment: blind footballs, non-official eye masks, IBSA-approved eye masks.
- Blind football teams/clubs, schools for blind people; organizations of and for VI people, NFs, NPCs, National Football Associations and ONGs may apply for balls.
- Blind football teams/clubs, schools for blind people; organizations of and for VI people, NFs, NPCs, National Football Associations and ONGs may apply for non-official eye masks.
- NFs (with Blind Football National Teams), NPCs (with Blind Football National Teams) and National Football Associations (with Blind Football National Teams) may apply for IBSA-approved eye masks.
Quantity of equipment:
- Organizations may apply for up to 20 balls.
- Organizations may apply for up to 20 non-official eye masks.
- Organizations may apply for up to 10 IBSA-approved eye masks per national team (for example, if an NF has a male and a female national team, this organization can ask for up to 20 IBSA-approved eye masks).
IBF Foundation will arrange for the equipment to be purchased and delivered to you. Organizations will not be in charge of buying or shipping the equipment.
If any customs duties or import taxes are due, IBF Foundation will cover reasonable costs. Beneficiaries will be asked to pay in advance in order to be able to receive the package. After receiving proof of payment of customs duties or import taxes from the beneficiary, IBF Foundation will immediately reimburse the amounts paid.
If there are any special procedures for transport/customs that should be completed by IBF Foundation, the organizations must submit all the forms along with the application form.
Deadline for Submission
The call for project proposals is open from Wednesday June 8th, 2022 at 9 am (JST) until Sunday July 3rd, 2022 at 9 am (JST). During this period the IBF Foundation team will be available to answer questions related to the grant and your application.
Successful applicants will be informed of the results of the selection process no later than Sunday July 31st, 2022 at 9 am (JST).
The equipment will be purchased by August 31st, 2022 and delivered as soon as possible thereafter.
Review and Selection Process
The review of the submitted projects will be undertaken by IBF Foundation. To be considered for this grant, proposals must be submitted on the official application form and be in line with the project proposal criteria. Project proposals with missing documentation will not be eligible and will not be reviewed.
Make sure you provide all documents below when submitting your project proposal. If any of the mandatory documents are missing after the deadline, the project proposal will not be considered. - The IBF Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme application form, fully completed; - CV of project leader; - Outline of your organization or annual report (optional but highly recommended). If your project is selected, your organization will also be asked to provide the following documents: - A detailed report with the results of the project; - A 3 - month progress report - A 6 – month progress report - The IBF Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme video-photo release form; - Photos/videos of VI people playing with the equipment; - Testimonies of beneficiaries. Official Logos: Please be aware that the logos of IBF Foundation sponsors must not be used in any way by the beneficiary organizations. The official logo of IBF Foundation may be used by the beneficiary organizations. However, the organizations must inform IBF Foundation in advance and receive written confirmation before using IBF Foundation’s logo.
Submission of Project Proposals
Please make sure your complete project proposal reaches us before Sunday July 3rd, 2022 at 9 am (JST) via email to:
Title the email with your project proposal: Application for The International Blind Football Foundation Let´s Play 4! Grant Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the eligibility requirements for the grant programmes?
- Each programme has different requirements, so please check the application guidelines. In general, we accept applications from companies and organisations, and do not accept applications from individuals.
- Q. What kind of projects are eligible?
- Projects that are eligible to apply differ from programme to programme, so please check the application guidelines.
Let’s play 6! Grant ProgrammeApplication Period : Monday December 31st, 2022 at 09:00 am (JST/GMT +9)
In order to support organizations working with blind football …Read more
Visually Impaired Support Grant ProgrammeApplication Period : Friday, December 9th 2022 at 12:00 (JST/GMT +9).
In order to support organisations working with visually impair…Read more
Let’s play 5! Grant ProgrammeApplication Period : Monday October 31st, 2022 at 09:00 am (JST/GMT +9)
In order to support organizations working with blind football …Read more
We welcome donations from both individuals and organisations. The funds will assist blind football tournaments as well as create innovative solutions for visual impairment.
Apply for a Grant
We provide blind football equipment and funds to organisations that support those living with visual impairment.
Become a Partner
We hope to expand our collaboration with companies and organisations that have diverse expertise to create solutions for visual impairment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be up-to-date on our latest activities and impact, as well as what we hope to achieve in the future.