Key points of handling personal information
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
International Blind Football Foundation will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations, guidelines, etc.
2. Organizational Structure
International Blind Football Foundation, a special nonprofit corporation, develops association regulations and outline for each business, clarifies persons responsible for managing personal information, and comply with the Personal Information Protection Act on the handling of personal information and its system we will keep on.
3. Acquisition of personal information
In the case that International Blind Football Foundation acquires personal information, after specifying the purpose of use and accepting it, we will acquire it by appropriate means to the extent necessary for attaining that purpose.
4. Use of personal information
When International Blind Football Foundation uses the personal information, it will only be used within the scope of the purpose of use and will not be used beyond the scope of that purpose.
5. Safety management measures
International Blind Football Foundation strives to keep and manage personal information in an accurate and up-to-date state to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use, strictly manage personal information, in order to prevent loss, destruction, tampering, leakage etc., we will take necessary and appropriate safety control measures including preventive measures.
6. Staff training
International Blind Football Foundation educates staff members about personal information protection and thoroughly notifies the contents of it.
7. Supervision of contractors
International Blind Football Foundation may sell the handling of personal data to a third party within the necessary range (for example, mailing processing etc.) for the purpose of achieving the purpose of use. In this case, International Blind Football Foundation obliges contractors to strictly manage personal information, and will do necessary and appropriate supervision.
8. Third party offer limit
International Blind Football Foundation will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties unless the consent of the person himself / herself is specified or as provided below.
(1) In cases based on law (In case of responding to inquiries concerning police investigation matters, in case of dealing with investigation based on a warrant issued by a judge, in case of responding to a survey on income tax etc. of tax office and responding to inquiries from bar association But it is not limited to this.)
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself.
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself.
(4) In cases where it is necessary for the government agencies, local governments or persons who received consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, when there is a danger of hindering.
9. About necessary personal information
International Blind Football Foundation shall not disclose personal information, except for cases based on laws, regulations, etc., and unless the consent of the person in question is obtained to the extent necessary for carrying out the work, acquisition, use, third party we will not offer.
10. Disclosure / correction etc. of personal information
Regarding personal information held by International Blind Football Foundation, if the person himself / herself wishes to confirm / correct personal information, we will respond promptly within reasonable and necessary range .
11. Requests for opinions, requests, complaints, etc.
Please contact us via our contact form regarding opinions, requests, complaints, etc. regarding the handling of personal information by International Blind Football Foundation.