The IBF Foundation maintains an archive of match footage from the main IBSA international blind football tournaments from 2019 onwards, which it sells to companies producing television programmes, documentaries, etc. We maintain footage of all matches. The fee to use footage is 200 Euros per match, with a maximum of three minutes of footage in total per match allowed.
Our footage has been used by Japanese and German broadcasters for news and documentary programmes.
We can provide match footage from the following official IBSA blind football competitions:
- 2019 IBSA Blind Football Asian Championships.
- 2021 IBSA Blind Football European Championships Division 2.
- 2022 IBSA Blind Football European Championships. (Women’s)
- IBSA Blind Football World Grand Prix Puebla 2022.
- 2022 IBSA Blind Football American Championships.
- 2022 IBSA Blind Football Asia/Oceania Championships. (Women’s）
- IBSA Blind Football World Grand Prix Sao Paulo 2023.
- IBSA World Games 2023 （2023 Men’s Blind Football World Championships, Women’s Blind Football World Championships and Partially Sighted World Championships).
Sample of match footage
How to access our blind football footage…
1 Check the matches covered and the guidelines of use.
Please confirm which matches and which competitions you wish to use. Please read the guidelines before applying. You will be asked to provide information such as the programme name and scheduled broadcast date.
2 Application for use.
To apply, please fill in the online enquiry form.
3 Confirmation of use.
We will reply to you by e-mail to let you know whether the footage can be used or not. If you have not heard from us within three working days of your application, please contact us.
4 Receipt of footage.
An on-line storage provider will be used to deliver the footage. We will provide a direct link to the match footage.
5 Report on use.
We will ask you to report on the use of the footage by email within three working days of broadcast. We will ask you to send us a copy of the video you have used via an online storage service, etc.
Within 10 days of receiving the usage report, we will send you an invoice in PDF format. Payment must be made by the end of the month following the month in which the invoice is received.